It is always recommended that before we invest in stocks, mutual funds, and other investment portfolio, it is always right to invest first in ourself. It is either by reading books or attending different seminars that could expand your knowledge about our chosen subject. It is good to report that there will be a Free and Paid Seminar from July 12-13, 2013 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Below are the details of the seminar. Thanks to Fitz for this details:
Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2013 Details
This event will happen on July 12-13, 2013 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM. That’s two whole days, Friday and Saturday, of learning which you should not miss.
The summit is actually composed of 2 events happening at the same time. There’s the Expo and there’s the Conference.
EXPO (Free Financial Seminar)
There will be Expo talks where various Registered Financial Planners will be speaking about basic personal finance and investments. Some of the topics include financial planning, risk management, estate planning, stocks, bonds, VUL’s and real estate.
Below are the Expo topics and speakers:
- Financial Planning 101 with Jesi John Bondoc, RFP®
- Risk Management 101 with Allain Aquino, RFP®
- Education Planning 101 with Jeremy Jessley Tan, RFP®
- Estate Planning 101 with Christopher Cervantes, RFP®
- Investing 101 with Paul Michael de Jesus, RFP®
- Day 2
- Stocks 101 with Ramir Libre, RFP®
- Bonds 101 with Jesi John Louie Areopagita, RFP®
- Building Your Investment Portfolio with Malaya Laraya, RFP®
- Pooled Funds 101 with Lawrence Yu, RFP®
- VULs 101 with Jake Lingan, RFP®
- Forex 101 with King San Jose, RFP®
- Real Estate 101 with Christopher Lim, RFP®
CONFERENCE (Paid Advanced Financial Seminar)
The main event of the summit is the conference where various topics on financial and property markets will be discussed. This is where all the advanced learning will happen.
Below are the Conference topics and speakers:
- Investing Beyond Market Cycles: Mario Miranda, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Building Your Wealth Through Stocks: April Lee Tan, COL Financial
- Women & Investing, a panel to be facilitated by Salve Duplito, with:
- Miriam Quiambao, Managing Director, 3Win Realty & Development Corp.
- Leila Hernandez, Author, The 9 to 5 Millionaire
- April Alemania-Dayrit, Real Estate Investor
The second day of the conference will be composed of break-out sessions where you will learn advanced and detailed strategies on investing and trading.
Stock Market Track
- Pick the Right Stocks: Introduction to Fundamental Analysis: Malaya Laraya, Certified Securities Representative and Founder, Pesos and Sense
- Selling Your Stock: Knowing When to Walk Away, Knowing When to Run: John Mangun, Analyst and Columnist
- Profiting from Triangles and Breakouts: Ron Acoba, Chief Technical Strategist, Trading Edge Consultancy
- Experienced Stock Trading: How Not To Be Deceived By Company Disclosures and Financial Statements: Prof. Benjie Sandoval, BPI Securities
- The Death of Day Trading: Mac Murray, Emerging Markets Specialist
- Forex Market Track
- Real Estate Market Track
- Getting Started in Forex Trading: Fitz Villafuerte, Founder, Ready to be Rich
- How To Trade Forex For A Living: Trade Secrets Of A Full Time Trader: Mark So, Chief Forex Trader and Founder, Forex Club Asia
- Advanced Price Action Strategies: Paul Familiaran, FXCM Account Manager
- Algorithmic Trading: Admiral Markets
- Tips for First-Time Homebuyers and Investors – Jay and Cherry Castillo, Founders, ForeclosurePhilippines.com
- Do’s and Don’ts of Investing in Rental Properties: Carl Dy, Real Estate Investor
- Investing in Office Condos: Melo Porciuncula, Head of Capital Markets, KMC MAG Group
- How to Fix and Flip Foreclosed Properties: Noli Alleje, Managing Director, The Property Forum
- EXPO: totally free!
- Standard Pass: P2,495.00 – access to Day 1 only
- VIP Pass: P5,995.00 – access to Day 1 and Day 2
I believe that the mentioned seminar is really a great investment for somebody who wants to learn Financial Literacy.